Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is mx922: Was working fine up to a few hours ago.

Customer Question
Printer is mx922: Was...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

However, now it is acting likeit is working correctly but when page is ejected it is blank. same result if i print from comoputer or just copy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Mx922

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Its a problem with the printhead because the printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink on the paper.

As of the first step, we will try cleaning the printhead by running the deep cleaning operation.

On your printer's control panel > press the menu button > then select setup > then Maintenance > deep cleaning > then select yes.

For more information on deep cleaning, please refer to the this link: Canon Deep cleaning Manual