Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HL-23600DW.I can not clear the que of the prior…

Customer Question
I have an HL-23600DW.I...

I have an HL-23600DW.I can not clear the que of the prior document even though I can get to the que and press clear or cancel all documents. When I load paper the printer just starts printing the prior document and keeps on printing until I pull out the paper. What next. My celll phone is(###) ###-#### ***** *****s

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HL-L2360WD brothers

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Only the lest day or two.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can not remember but it has b3en a long time and that is probably the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer works and feeds paper in and out.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to start menu > search services.msc and open > look for print spooler > right click on it and choose restart
then try to remove the stuck job in the queue, may need to restart print spooler service a few times and then restar computer