Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer says "printer error, turn the power off and on

Customer Question
Printer says "printer error...

Printer says "printer error, turn the power off and on again." Which we have done several times and it continues to say the same thing each time.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson workforce wf-3620 orecusuibcire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just started

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We have been printing pictures with out problems and got a paper jam. cleared the jam and paper process thur when we get the printer error message.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.