Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY Lexmark pro 915 is not printing right, and was wonder if…

Customer Question
MY Lexmark pro 915...

MY Lexmark pro 915 is not printing right, and was wonder if it is compatable to Win 10 it is 5yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

AEUS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pro?

PAGES are not readable , nearly balnk and smuged

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah I am 77 lol cant find where the PROGRAMS ARE LISTED ?? NOR Win 10

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

If you have Windows 10, you can access the programs on the Start Menu by selecting the Windows symbol in the lower-left corner of your screen or on the lower left section of your keyboard between the [Fn] key and the [A;t] key. If the program you are looking for does not appear, you can search for it in the search window next to the Windows symbol in the lower-left corner of your screen. You can add a program to the Start menu by clicking on it with the menu key on your mouse (right-click) or open it by clicking on it with the select key on your mouse (left-click).

Your Lexmark Pro915 Multifunction Printer is compatible with Windows 10, but if you have upgraded your operating system from an earlier version of Windows, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8, to Windows 10, you need to install new printer drivers.

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. Do you still need assistance?