Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Laser JEt 700 that is looking for a user access…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Laser JEt 700 that is looking for a user access code. What is that? I've had the printer for a few months but don't remember ever setting such a thing up.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

As long as I can remember. I've printed with it without an access code, but it's stalled at the moment.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Anybody there?
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It’s hours later. You have to be kidding.

OK