Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just hooked up a WF-2630 and it always says a paper jam.

Customer Question
I just hooked up...

I just hooked up a WF-2630 and it always says a paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

It's brand new, just hooked it up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

How do I check for updates.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.