Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is working fine. I have a 4x4 in picture and want…

Customer Question
Hi, My printer is...

Hi, My printer is working fine. I have a 4x4 in picture and want to enlarge it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

To a 5x7 is there anyway that I am able to do this?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

The brand is HP Officejet Pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A couple of years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so right now. Thankyou

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.