Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My epson WF3620 won't print black ink. Mac. For the past 5…

Customer Question
My epson WF3620 won't...

My epson WF3620 won't print black ink

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF3620?

For the past 5 days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Its been awhile I can remember exactly. how would i do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

All other colors print fine I've learned the print heads several times & it worked right after that but now won't print black no matter if i clean print heads

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you are using exact model, and original cartridges. Then, try the following and let me know the response.

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.

Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.

Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.

If any of the cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.

Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.

Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message. When inserting the cartridges back, make sure you insert the black cartridge first.

Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>