Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Photosmart 5510d series printer. I've been

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Photosmart 5510d series printer. I've been having trouble with it. It was saying it was offline. I removed it and then reinstalled it. It says driver not installed. Getting frustrated. I had the CD disc and used that too. I changed to Windows 10 a while back. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. My printer says I am connected with the Wi-Fi.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your PHOTOSMART 5510D: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

When you reinstalled it, did the installation complete with no problems or were you given error messages?