Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a mx450 the screen says data error, it prints the…

Customer Question
I have a mx450...

I have a mx450 the screen says data error , it prints the report then the screen says print again yes or no . no matter what I do I cant get that off the screen and all it will do is keep printing the same report What do I need to do .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx450

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX450?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am not computer savy so I am not sure what your asking maybe windows7

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

hello are you still there
that's it unplug and plug back in it still dosent do anything