Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer says" printer source setting in invalid" How do…

The printer says "...

The printer says " printer source setting in invalid" How do I correct this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF-2760 Work Force

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2760?

Quite a while.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF77201~faq-295782?faq_cat=faq-topFaqs

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!