Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE TO INSTALL MY HP8600 PRINTER ON MY DESKTOP COMPUTER…

Customer Question
I HAVE TO INSTALL...

I HAVE TO INSTALL MY HP8600 PRINTER ON MY DESKTOP COMPUTER AND I CANNOT FIND DISC. CAN I DOWN LOAD THE SOFTWARE TO GET MY COMPUTER TO PRINT? I CURRENT USE THE WI-FI MODE THROUGH LAPTOP THAT HAS WI-FI, BUT I INSTALLED LAPTOP MICROSOFT FIREWALL ON A NETWOK BEFORE I CHANGED TO SPECTROM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP8600?

TOO LONG I DO NOT MUCH-SEVERAL MONTHS?????

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I AM PRINTING A OLD DELL XPS THAT DOES NOT WI-FI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. I DO WANT TO. WE DO HAVE I-PHONE AN I-6 AND A SAMSUNG S-8

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, setup wireless on your printer by following the instructions in the link below. Go to the link, follow the instructions under Step 2: Connect the printer to the wireless network.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8600-e-all-in-one-printer-series-n911/4322914/model/4323658/document/c04076469

After setting up wireless, download and install the printer driver from the link below.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-pro-8600-e-all-in-one-printer-series-n911/4322914/model/4323658

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>