Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have canon mx920. Desk top window 10. 2years. I can not…

Customer Question
I have canon mx920 ...

I have canon mx920

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desk top window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX920?

2years

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I can not remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My machine makes noise when I try to print

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.

My machine make noise when I try to print.
and my machine show the sign " paper out ".
But paper is full in casset

Sorry you have having these problems. Let me see If we can find a solution

If you lift the printer up. On the bottom side. You should be able to pull the roller cover and clean the feed rollers.