Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer wont let me scan nothing. It says computer not…

Customer Question
My printer wont let...

My printer wont let me scan nothing

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

It says computer not found

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Umm im not sure and im not sure how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also it takes forever to print things out it takes about 5 mins to print one paper

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

wifi

Thank you for responding.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Update Payment Info" button, come back to this page, and click the "Accept Offer" button once more.

is there anyway I can up date it my self
I really need to print out my report for school

You can update your payment information by putting in a different credit card, if you wish.