Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Print pictures says I am out of paper when I just loaded the…

Customer Question
Print pictures says I...

Print pictures says I am out of paper when I just loaded the 4x6 photo paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson xp-830expression premium

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-830EXPRESSION?

Since I have tried to print picture from my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like step by step instructions to print pictures from computer I am new at this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?f

printed picture 1x2 not 4x6
I HAVE A DELL COMPUTER NEW MARCH 17 2017 THE PPRINTER IS SET FOR PHOTOS 4X6 PHOTO PRINTED ON 4X6 PAPER CAME OUT 1"X2" ON A 4"X6" PAOER
WHAT I NEED IS STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO PRINT PHOTOS ON DELL COMPUTER NEW 3-17-2017 WITH AN EPSON PRINTER XP 830 EXPRESSION PREMIUM
WORK ON IT I HAVE TO LEAVE , BE BACK AFTER APP.

Remove all other paper and only have the photo paper in

Does it print on the photo now?

NO

Do you see any error message?

no

What happens then?

THE SAME AS BEFORE PHOTO DOES NOT COVER THE 4"x6" PHOTO PAPER HAVE TO LEAVE

Are you making sure that you are selecting the 4x6 photo paper and the fit to frame box?

Which program are you using to print from?

good night and take your stuff tomorrows

OK thank you

what program
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago

Which program are you opening the picture and printing from?

Windows 10

Windows 10 is an operating system.

Which program are you using?

problem solved by Geek squad -- thank you for your time

OK