Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MFC-L2710DW and am trying to replace the ink

Customer Question
I have a MFC-L2710DW...

I have a MFC-L2710DW and am trying to replace the ink cartridge with zero success. Is there a manual that shows how to do this<

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

I thought I gave it to you?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Don't know where the lid is?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.