Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer gives "remove the jammed printer and press start"

Customer Question
Printer gives "remove the...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Wf 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

No response, tried several times

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 days ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.