Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer receives the message but it doesn't print.

Customer Question
My printer receives the...

My printer receives the message but it doesn't print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last week when we were trying to figure out what was going on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It goes thru all the process and asks like it is printing but when the paper comes out it is blank

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please