Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have replaced and ink cartridge and now the printer unit…

Customer Question
I have replaced and...

I have replaced and ink cartridge and now the printer unit will not recognized that I have closed the cover to the ink cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

3B5522

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I opened the lid replaced the cartridge and closed the lid as always

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please