Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Sends all print jobs to cassette #2, even when just before…

Customer Question
Sends all print jobs...

Sends all print jobs to cassette #2, even when just before printing I have selected 8.5x11 which is in cassette #1

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 7620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just started this morning

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Computer is only about a month old, so I haven't done any updates that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Nobody answered my question.

On the printer:

1. Press the home button, if necessary.
  2. Select Setup.
  3. Scroll down and select System Administration. Enter the administrator password, if necessary.
  4. Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings.
  5. Select Clear All Data and Settings
  6. Click on Yes