Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm wondering if my computer is still being covered by Trend…

I'm wondering if my...

I'm wondering if my computer is still being covered by Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus

Technician's Assistant: Which Trend Micro product do you have?

Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus, It came with lifetime prescription from QVC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lifetime?

Got a message that said it was turned off.

3/20/2018
John, Printer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Sorry to say that no antivirus comes with life time validity.When did you purchase it and do you have the purchase details with you ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Computer was purchased in 2013 on QVC and Windows 10

OK do you have any purchase details like serial number or activation code for this Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus ?

John, Printer Support Specialist

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=32fb8cae-9a4d-4921-808f-8a91de9769ec that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Trend Micro issue cleared using remote support.

If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,