Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error B200 on canon printer mg5170. Never

Customer Question
Second opinion] error B200 on...
Second opinion] error B200 on canon printer mg5170JA: Is your MG5170 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?Customer: yesJA: When did you last update the printer driver software?Customer: neverJA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.