Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I would like to scan some documents to my computer but dont…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to scan some documents to my computer but dont know how to do it-thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EPSON XP-420

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-420?

I have never needed to scan a document before to the computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you on a windows or mac computer?

Please let me know

it is an apple

ok, go to Finder, then locate the application Image Capture and with this you can do your scanning.

Let me know please how you go

no thanks

go to Finder, then locate the application Image Capture and with this you can do your scanning.

Let me know please how you go

done thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.