Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print off documents and I am having problems…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print off documents and I am having problems setting up printer instructions

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Direct from my internet connection

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The instructions on the printer are the problem. I just need to be able to print off documents both from my computer and when I place documents on the printer screen to print.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to print? What error do you get?

Please let me know

Thank you