Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Set up printer to scan and emal. Epson wf 3620. It hasnt i…

Set up printer to...

Set up printer to scan and emal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf 3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

It hasnt i am trying to set it up to email

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Today

3/20/2018
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Are you able to scan?

arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician
no i need advice to set up to scan and email

Give me a second while i get you the remote tool

Please follow the instructions to start a remote session.

Click here to download and run secure remote tool.

Procedure:

1: Click the above link

2: On the next page,Click the green button which says "I Agree"

3: Click "Download"

4: Double click program to run after download

Let me know if you have any issues in running the tool