Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

To connect my MacBook Air do I download the full driver and…

Customer Question
To connect my MacBook...

To connect my MacBook Air do I download the full driver and software package for Windows or for Macintosh?

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your MacBook Air?

I have no idea. I’m trying to connect my new printer to my MacBook Air and iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m a “baby-boomer” so I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Can you give me the model of your printer?