Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My brotherMFC-J64620dw will not print from my computer

Customer Question
My brotherMFC-J64620dw will not...

My brotherMFC-J64620dw will not print from my computer windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Bother MFC-j6420DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not know how to do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

error message in print que
Windows 7
Yes I can copy and scan

Thank you. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Do you see if there is a cable connected from the printer to the computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.