Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my printer to print because it's stuck on queue…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my printer to print because it's stuck on queue and we have no IT anymore - don't know admin password.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I think it's by USB.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I never did.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Joshua Gransbury,
 replied 3 months ago
Joshua Gransbury

Does your account have administrative privileges? Are you able to install programs on your computer now that you no longer have IT?