Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have had an Epson xp-310 printer for over two years and…

Customer Question
I have had an...

I have had an Epson xp-310 printer for over two years and have never been able to use it. I took it back to Radio Shack where I bought it and they looked at it, still didn't work. They came out to the house and said it was fixed, still doesn't work. They said maybe I needed a new ink cartridge even though it has never printed anything. I bought a new ink cartridge and it still doesn't work. I have to admit I have let it sit for awhile out of frustration, but I am tackling it again. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP-310: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When I took it back to Radio Shack, they did it. It's been awhile maybe a year and a half unless he did again when he was at the house which would be a little less than a year.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I need to install printer software in my computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.