Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't log on with my usual passwords etc. My computer< Oh!

Customer Question
I can't log on...

I can't log on with my usual passwords etc.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My computer< Oh! for months now a small print under log-in displays someone else's account with it's password. I mentioned it to a girl in your Maitland branch and she said "Don't worry about it" maybe that's what causing the hassle?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet 5740

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Oh! about 6 months. It comes up when I first log-on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably about 3 years ago when I bought the computer as a package, The computer is made by a local shop in the Hunter Valley

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it, but I would like to be able to log-in to the NAB. I've only had a hassle since the update of the opening of the site the site. I liked the layout, but something is amiss.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry!
I have been away for a bit but I tried powering off for 20 seconds then back on. That seems to fix it! The bank site has reverted back to their "same-old__same-old, " again and that's fixed it. Now I can log onto the bank and see how much or more likely how little I have in credit. Many thanks Harry, I have kept your site and next time I have a hassle, I'll be in touch.
all the best, always,
Terry

Great to hear!