Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The 5000N is showing error Code 57.1. I have cycled the

Customer Question
Hello, the 5000N...

Hello, the 5000N is showing error Code 57.1. I have cycled the power on off several times.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Displays error code after initializing - won't allow printing at all.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not a clue, is a company printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help, can u email to me ideas of what to do? I am heading home now.

The 57.1 error can indicate a failure of the main motor mechanism as well as fan malfunction.