Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Offocejet pro 6835 - black will not print-changed cartriges…

Customer Question
Offocejet pro 6835 -...

Offocejet pro 6835 - black will not print-changed cartriges and ran diagnostics from hp online and only the color will print.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your OfficeJet?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. yes I can.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.