Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't make copies darker.. WF-2630. Quite a while. And I…

Customer Question
Can't make copies darker...

Can't make copies darker. My name is*****: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Quite a while. And I have lost the paperwork that came with it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, think Epson tells me. But don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, but probably do have more issues. Hasn't worked right since I was in the hospital this summer. Taking baby steps!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

not if it costs $39

When you press COPY on the printer, you will see options on the screen.

Go into Density and you can adjust the darkness