Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to replace an ink cartridge in my MG3520 and the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to replace an ink cartridge in my MG3520 and the door opens, but it's not where I can change the black ink cartridge how do I get it to move to the left

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

PixmaMG3520

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I shut the printer off as it says and open the cover and it says when in position the lid will open, it opens but the cartridges are to far to the right to replace them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the below link to watch a video showing the steps to replace the ink cartridges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi1HtqTkZZE

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert