Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Refuses to print, maybe 'off-line' Usb cable.? Model hp

Customer Question
Refuses to print, maybe...

Refuses to print, maybe 'off-line'

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb cable

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Model hp collor laser jet pro M252dw

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 2 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

John, Computer Science Engineer