Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a new Canon NX490 and am trying to connect to my

Customer Question
Have a new Canon...

Have a new Canon NX490 and am trying to connect to my computer. (iMac. operating system El Capitan 10.11.6)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NX490?

Printer is new today. I am trying to install it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Connecting via wireless lan

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Have you already connected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I did not agree to the $33 arrangement. I understand that my $5 can be refunded. As well as the $33, that is a mistake. Isent an immediate email that I did not want to pursue this service.
Thank you.
No! My “device” is not connected. Please refund my $38.