Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I accidentally changed the IP code on my 8600 office jet…

Customer Question
I accidentally changed the...

I accidentally changed the IP code on my 8600 office jet printer now I can't remember it. The wifi would not work again.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I'm only using my iPad right now because my laptop is being worked on. So I got the app so I could use the scanner. I need the IP code because now the app won't even work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

can you get to menu on the printer itself, then what are the options? try to get to network configuration or setup > view IP address

Hold on

ok