Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I call you on the telephone?. How do I acquire a

Customer Question
How do I call...

How do I call you on the telephone? Don

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

How do I acquire a phone # to call you?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I need to call you on the telephone so I can discuss my printer issue with someone @ Yahoo. Don

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, my printer is an Epson WF-2760...Don

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Don, can you tell me about the problem you're having with the printer?

Please note: The service fees you've paid thus far (5 deposit + balance/total you agreed to on the payment page) cover this chat format only. I'd be happy to call if you'd like, but the site does charge an additional fee for that service.

I'll send an offer for that which you may accept if you'd like, or we can continue here if you prefer.

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?