Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I think there is a paper jam and I don't know how to find…

Customer Question
I think there is...

I think there is a paper jam and I don't know how to find the paper that is stuck.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother HL 2035

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

It happened last night as well, but my husband was able to remove the paper. I think the printer needs cleaned as well.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The need for a cleaning and the paper jam which keeps the printer from working are the two issues.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the below link for the instructions to clear and resolve paper jam messages on your model printer:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=as_ot&lang=en&prod=hl2035_as&ftype3=1969&faqid=faq00000026_016

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

My printer needed to have the drum replaced, so I took it for service.