Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Connect my new wireless printer HP 5540

Customer Question
connect my new wireless printer HP 5540
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

DONE!~!!
Answer PLEASE!
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

How about the computer you have is that Windows?

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

And I would like to know how is the printer connected to your computer?
Is it through USB or through Wi-Fi?

Wifi
ALREADY PAID 39.00
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5540-all-in-one-printer-series/5447939/model/5447940

Kindly go to the above link and download HP ENVY 5540 series Full Feature Software and Drivers and install the on your computer.

Let me know when the download is complete.