Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer won't print. I have unplugged the printer and it…

Customer Question
The printer won't print...

The printer won't print. I have unplugged the printer and it still won't print.. I have all of the numbers that the printer has on it. I need to know what else I can do.. Mrs. Davis

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I am not sure. I have cords, is that USB?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I am not sure. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not and thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you get any error code or message on your printer?

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>