Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unable to change time zone. Sharp364. All kinds of things.

Customer Question
Unable to change time...

Unable to change time zone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Sharp364

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

All kinds of things.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, all other functions are fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

That charge is way more than the cost of the clock! So, no thanks.

OK thank you