Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just bought a new printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 and…

Customer Question
Hi John. I...

Hi John. I have just bought a new printer, HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 and I need help in setting it up. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

I really don't know. How can I find out which I have. I just changed fromCharter to Direct TV.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have never done anything. I just bought it. I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I did try to set it up, but it showed model 6960 instead of model 6968. We may need to change this.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

No. I just thought that HP would help me set up my printer since I just bought it. I would really like to talk with someone on the phone. can you give me a telephone number so I can call HP for help?
No, I do not want the $39.00 Security connect

Please try HP at 1-(800)-474-6836, (1-800-HP INVENT) (24/7)

Thank you.