Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need help with my laptop. HP Pavillion windows 10. I've…

Customer Question
Good Afternoon Pearl...

Good Afternoon Pearl I need help with my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP Pavillion windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I've installed updates but they were not for the Operating System

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer is only 2 years old and i running windows 10 I'm missing a DLL file

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: John, Printer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
John, Printer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you getting this dll error message after you sign in to windows 10?

Could you please let me know the full error message it shows?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.