Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have locked it and do not remember the pin? No its a phone,

Customer Question
Have locked it and...

Have locked it and do not remember the pin?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

No its a phone, samsung s7 edge

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your S7?

2 days now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm not printing, I lock my phone and can't remember the pin #. Can you help me or not, please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.