Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HL-L2380DW. MAC Book Pro. Can not get printer to accept the…

Customer Question
MAC Book Pro Technician's...

MAC Book Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-L2380DW?

Can not get printer to accept the new toner cartrige

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.