Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My computer will show my color on my test page I have

Customer Question
My computer will show...

My computer will show my color on my test page I have Hallmark Card Studio and it will not print color on my cards only black and white. What am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Yes I have but I only did this once, I just put in brand new ink,

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

What is that do I need to take out the ink cartridges and wipe something

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am only worried because I like printing my own cards.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still cannot get any colors to my cards

Are you able to print other documents in color?