Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i change ink cartrigess in my workforce 3620? Can you…

Customer Question
How do i change...

How do i change ink cartrigess in my workforce 3620? Can you point to a dument which describes this process///

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your WorkForce?

Yes!

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages! I CANNOT OPen the the lid, and threin lies the problem! THe manual suggests rolling the lid toward the frontof the printer, but something is holding itt

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.