Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WF 2540. This morning when I turned it on it will…

Customer Question
I have a WF...

I have a WF 2540. This morning when I turned it on it will not print any Office applications. My laptop operates under Windows 10. When I went into control panel/printers devices it tells me the printer is off line and 17 documents are waiting to print. The printer has power and will copy documents.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

I have no idea what you mean. I have a flash drive in the machine and it seems to be working OK. My practice I to keep most of my files on flash drive.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My telephone number if needed is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please