Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a mx340 printer that indicates it should be wifi and…

I have a mx340...

I have a mx340 printer that indicates it should be wifi and am looking for instructions to connect it to my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX340?

Just tried today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

When i bought the laptop about 6 months ago

3/19/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you need to know how to connect the printer to the wifi network you have?

Please let me know

Richard, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i don't know how to make the wifi connection

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
id###-##-####9534
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
r u doing anything?

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
which program do you need open and the codes given to me were
###-##-#### password *****

Teamviewer,

You closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
which program do you need open? If the numbers are incorrect then they need to send them again

I will again repeat the instructions for you to carefully follow and do

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just ran program again and waiting on codes
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I now have a time frame restriction. How long should this take?

a few seconds.. when you do the instructions I gave

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know what to do next. I ran the program twice and neither time did it give me codes to send to you. Please help

restart your computer and do the instructions again please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
731 741 465pass word 9534
Richard, Technician